Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Be careful on Skype....


English: Skype on mac that is version 5.1.0.935
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I got myself dressed up and made up yesterday, leaving out only a wig. I was working from home, and got lost in the problem I was trying to solve. Skype's ringtone started playing, and I looked up to see that it was my mom calling. I answered the call, totally forgetting that I was dressed!

I had reading glasses on, and it's kinda dark out here, so there's a chance she couldn't tell. If she could, she didn't mention it. And she didn't seem surprised. I was very surprised, though! I couldn't do anything except talk.  :)

My wife pointed out later that the sweater I was wearing looks very girlie. She thinks that my mom noticed, but just didn't say anything.

Eeeek!

(Yes, I am a 40+ year old. Yes I am still hiding this from my mom. Yes I still worry about disappointing my mom.)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment